Alexis handles a wide range of commercial property and hospitality work including acquisition, management and funding of development sites, investment acquisitions and disposals, retail and industrial lettings and disposals, food and beverage leasing and licensing and hotel management contracts. Alexis advises clients throughout the region and internationally.
Alexis has been quoted by Legal 500 as a "stellar lawyer; highly knowledgeable, responsive and professional".
- Appointed as exclusive leasing legal services provider for the iconic $1 billion Tower development in DIFC which is setting new standards for the region’s premier lifestyle and business destination, with dining, retail and community spaces alongside more than 50 floors of modern workspace
- Advising World of Wonders Real Estate Development on its partnership with US-based luxury hospitality group sbe for the operation of the first SLS Hotel & Residences property in the Middle East
- Advising leading Abu Dhabi Government master developer in relation to its governing community documentation in Abu Dhabi
- Advising Umm Al Qura for Development and Construction Company on its hospitality assets forming part of the King Abdul Aziz Road project in the Holy City of Makkah, which will feature 100,000 residential units; 28,000 hotel rooms; commercial and recreational areas; and a new mosque when complete
- Acting for leading investment company on its acquisition of a 7-storey building in a prominent Dubai location
- Advising leading schools operator on its sales and leaseback arrangements for schools in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Advising the Owner of a premier branded residences being constructed on Dubai's Palm- Jumeirah, on the delivery of services to its branded residences component.
- Advising prominent international hotel operator on sanctions, compliance and strategy for entering the Iranian market and providing services and performing hotel operations in Iran.