Build Back Better and Insurer Best Practice
Podcast 08 November 2022 08 November 2022
UK & Europe
Welcome to our latest Property Damage podcast, where Caroline Kane, Partner at Clyde & Co and Ruth Beck, Head of Home Technical Claims at LV= discuss Build Back Better and Insurer Best Practice, with contribution from Graham Brogden MBE, GJB Consultancy.
What is Build Back Better and when can this be used? What are the key challenges that this might pose for insurers and what are the positive outcomes of implementing Build Back Better?
In this episode we discuss:
- What Build Back Better is
- The types of claims to which Build Back Better can apply
- Challenges around putting Build Back Better into practice
- The positive impact of implementing Build Back Better
- Where Build Back Better sits within a wider framework of flood adaption and resilience.