Alia is an associate in the Corporate team based in Riyadh since 14 March 2022.
Alia is a licensed attorney from the Ministry of Justice, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Main area of focus is corporate practice, assisting with regulatory projects, and investment structuring and restructuring.
- Assisted on a major Giga government project to structure and draft the implementing regulations of a newly established entity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Drafted agreements for various government owned companies to create template contracts.
- Assisted the World Bank on various research projects to tackle policy issues in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advised foreign investors on investment structuring and restructuring in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advised clients on regulatory, procedural, and documentary requirements for establishing different types of legal entities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Assisted in the formation of a government owned entity for the purposes of agricultural investments in Saudi Arabia to align with Vision 2030.
- Assisted in drafting the bylaws of government owned philanthropic foundations.
- Participated and mediated in investigating the employees of a global pharmaceutical company, and advised on termination and separation agreements.
- Interpreted during investigations, meetings and interviews; translated legal documents including claims, contracts, and awards.